Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Reflection 5: Mother's Day

1. What do you think of Mother's Day?
2. What did/will you do on Mother's Day?
3. How has your mother helped you through the years?
4. How do you strengthen your relationship with your mother?
5. Do you think mothers are important in children's lives? Why?
6. If there is one special thing you can do for your mother, what would that be and why?


To me Mother's Day is a day when we can show appreciation to our Mother for all the things she has done for us.Mother's Day can be celebrated grandly or simply but the main thing is to show our love for our Mother.For example during Mother's Day I gave my Mother some greeting cards made by myself however the greeting cards cntained love which made me feel satisfied. My Mother has helped me in many ways.She used to teach me when I was young and now she points out to my mistakes and tells me how to rectify them.I strengthen my relationship by talking with my Mother.Yes,Mother's are very important in children's lives.They are the only people who can give moral support and they are the only people who can rectify our mistakes.Yes,having good progress as it would make my mother happy.
From reading this I hope you understand more on Mother's Day.

No comments: