Wednesday, July 15, 2009

T3W3 Journal Writing : Effects of Preventive Measures on Pupils

Hi Everyone,Since we returned to school two weeks ago, we had to take our temperature twice a day. Some of the pupils could not return to school because they were on leave of absence. Our remedial, CCA and other activities have been cancelled or postponed. In this week's reflection, I would like you to discuss how all these have affected you.

I have listed some questions below to help you with your reflection:

1. What do you think of the school's preventive measures for H1N1 such as temperature-taking, no assembly in the hall, cancellation of remedial lessons, CCA and other activities?

2. Which activities have affected you?

3. How has the cancellation of these activities affect you in your learning?

4. Do you think the school is less interesting now? Why?

5. Are you relationship with your friends and teachers affected? If 'yes', in what way/s?

6. What do you do with the extra time you have now?

7. Are you activities outside school affected?

I hope to read your reflection soon. Start writing immediately.

Mr Ng



Today I am going to talk about the effective measures taken in sschools to prevent the spreding of H1N1.I think that temparature - taking no assembly in hall, cancellation of remedial classes CCA and other activities was important as without it there would have been more cases of H1N1.Now with these restictions if one person is infected only the class would be affected not the
whole school.
To me the cancellation of High-achiever/remedial classes and CCA have affected me.To me school is less interesting now as there is no more fun without CCA's but as you know you have to sacrifice somethings for another.
However my relationship with my teacher's and friends have not been affected . As you know we can still talk over the phone and chat with each other.
Now I get some extra time due the cancellation of the activities.With the extra time I study and play.
Finally,I hope that the activities resume soon.

No comments: