Monday, April 14, 2008

Reflection 3:Friendship

1. Did you enjoy the activities during our school International Friendship Day?
2. Which activities did you enjoy? Why?
3. What other activities can you suggest to be included in the International Friendship Day celebration next year?
4.Alternatively, you can also reflect on this comic strips too?
5.What do you mean by 'friendship'?
6. Why do you think it is important to have friends?
7. How can you develop friendship with others?
8. Do you think it is important for Singaporeans to be friendly with people of other countries?Why?



I enjoyed a lot during our International Friendship Day.I enjoyed seeing judo and learning Silat.I loved to see the judo as it was interesting to see who was stronger.Then we saw some of my friends versus the judo experts.I also loved learning Silat because we could learn knew tactics to fight.The motive of learning Silat was to help us protect ourselves from being attacked by bullies.
For next celebration of International Friendship Day I would suggest that why International Friendship Day is celebrated should be included.I say this because many children do not know the motive of why International Friendship Day is celebrated.
After seeing the script I can definitely say that what the gang of boys did was wrong.Instead,the
boys should appreciate that someone is representing the class.What I think about the boys is that they were proud and would always want Singaporeans to participate in every race.
Now I am going to tell you about my thoughts on Friendship.
To me friendship cannot be described by words.They can only be described by actions but now I am still going to tell you about friendship.We can show friendship in many ways.One of the way to have friendship is by helping your friends when they are in trouble.Another way is to console your friend when they are sad.To me it is important to have friends because friends can help us when in need.For example if you do not know how to answer a question it will none other than you friends who will help you.Another example is when we are sad in school It will be none other than our friends who will help us. We can develop friendship in many ways too.One way is by helping someone you do not know.At that time he will be your friend.This will continue until he may be your best friend.
Yes,it is important for Singaporeans to be friendly with other countries.It is because otherwise Singapore will have no unity with other countries.
After reading this I hope that you can make more friends.

No comments: