-What aspects of Singapore would you defend? e.g. multi-cultural society, our mother tongues, racial harmony, my friends, my family, my school, National anthem, the Singapore flag, trees and greenery, clean air, Merlion, Singapore cuisine etc (Nothing is too small to defend).
-Why do you think we should defend it/ them?-
-How would you defend it/ them?
Blogging Topic for the week:
What will you defend?
Hello Every One,
Hello Every one,Today I sm going to tell you about Total Defence Day.This Total Defence Day I will defend my family.
My family is very important for me.The members in my family have done many things for me that I cannot describe it by words.
This Total Defence Day I will defend my family by making sure that no one insults my family.That is all I have to say now.I hope that by this comment you have learnt more on defending someone.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment