Wednesday, May 6, 2009

T2W7 Journal Writing : Classroom Cleanliness

Hi Everyone,
Do you clean your classroom every day? For this week's journal writing, I would like you to reflect on your classroom cleanliness.
To help you with this task, I will list some questions below:
1. Do you think your classroom is clean? Why/Why not?
2. Why do you think it is important to keep the classroom clean?
3. How do you keep your classroom clean every day?
4. Which classroom cleaning activity did you participate in? (sweeping the floor, emptying the basket, cleaning the whiteboard, etc)
5. What have you learnt from this activity?
6. What school values have you learnt from the classroom cleaning activity?

Waiting to read your reflection soon.Bye!
Mr Ng


Today I am going to talk about classroom cleanliness. I think that cleanliness is very important in our daily life without which things can be horrible.A dirty place is home for pests and insects such as cocroaches and lizards.
Now I am going to talk about my classroom and its cleanliness . I think that my classroom is quite dity as the floor is always filled with tissues and papers lying around.In my opinion my classmates and I should be more responsible .
As I have told above if we do not clean our classroom insects will be visiting us.There are many ways to keep our class room clean. Some ways are by picking up pieces of papers under the tables or on the floor.By doing this the classroom will be litter-free.Nowadays I help by participating in cleaning the whiteboard. By doing this I have lernt to be self dependent.
From this whole thing the main value I have learnt is that we need to have self-disipline.
That is all I have to say now.Hope you have enjoyed.

No comments: