Wednesday, April 29, 2009

T2 W6 Journal Writing : Kindness

Hi Everyone,
The Singapore Kindness Movement has designated April as the month of kindness. Well, we are coming to the end of April. What acts of kindness have you done? For this week, I would like you to reflect on 'kindness'.To get some ideas, you might want to visit the website of the Singapore Kindness Movement at :http://kindness.sg/
Here are some questions to help you get your journal writing going:
1. What do you mean by 'kindness'?
2. Is it important for people to be kind? Why?
3. How can people show their kindness?
4. Could you describe an act of kindness which you have done?
5. How did you feel after doing that act of kindness?
6. What other act/s of kindness would you like to do either in school, at home or in the community?
7. How can you yourself promote the message of kindness to your friends?I am looking forward to reading your reflection.
Bye

Mr Ng

Today I am going to talk about kindness. Kindness is an extremely important quality to have without which living in the world is quite impossible to imagine. Kindness is made by the mixture of qualities.Some qualities with which kindness is made off are being considerate, caring, humane and sympathetic.
As I have told above it is important to be kind or else you will not live as honoraboly as you would with kindness.In my opinion people can be kind in hundreds of ways. Some of them are letting a pregnant woman your seat, helping an old woman to carry her bag(e.t.c).
In actual fact you do not need to describe you kindness as it will come out itself one nor another day.Now I am going to tell you about my experience.
I feel very happy everytime I do an act of kindness.I also feel a sense of satisfication.I would like to do more acts of kindness by helping my teacher carry the maths books to the staff room. The final thing I want to do is to convey this message.
Kindess is an important act.
It is an fact.
So try to do every kind act you can do.
That is all I have to say. Hope you have enjoyed.

No comments: