On 7/3/08 I had a sports carnival in my school.The sports carnival was very fun and interesting.The day started off as normal.We had our assembly.In our assembly the principal told us that we were celebrating the sports carnival because of two reasons.The first reason was to celebrate for raising money for the air con in the hall. The second reason was that we can learn more about sports.After our assembly we played the sport called Archery.In this game we had to aim an arrow to three round holes.The game was fun and interesting.The next game I played was one of my most favourite games.The was called indoor row boating.There were five classes in this game.They were4.1,4.2,4.3,4.4and4.5.First when we started the game our boat had some technical problems.Fortunately after some time our boats technical problem had recovered.After I played the game I was disappointed because my class 4.5 had come in forth.However I was not sad for long.Then,we had our one hour recess.It was the most fun recess I had in my life.In the first ten minutes I had my food.Then I answered a quiz.I had answered the quiz correctly.I got a belt.After answering the quiz I played a game called Dino Land.In this game we had got four rings.We had to throw two rings around some dinosaurs to get a prize.When I played this game I found it difficult to throw the ring around the dinosaurs. However, I managed to put three out of four rings onto the dinosaurs.I got a vase with two flowers.Next,I played a game which was fabulous.In this game I had to throw some rings onto some plates.If you got three points you would win.I played this game and found it quite easy.At the end I got three points and won a teddy bear.When I got the prize I realised that there were only five minutes for the recess to finish.I went to the parade square and sat over there.A while later my classmates and I went into our classroom .In the classroom two girls showed us some tricks with the cups.The last half an hour was my most favourite period of the day.I got to eat Swensen's ice cream.I got the chocolate flavour.I ate the ice cream with great relish.Then,I went home.It was a memorable day of my life.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment