My dream is to become a scientist.I want to be a scientist so that I can invent new things that.I also want to be a scientist so that I can improve my knowledge more on science and history. My dream is important because it can benefit mankind.
To plan for my dream I can start from now.I can study hard from know.When I start studying now I can get high marks for PSLE.When I get high marks for PSLE I will get a good secondary school.It will continue until degree.Then I will get good marks for degree and realuise my dream of being a scientist. So I have planned to become a scientist by studying hard from now.
It is necessery for people to have dreams.I reason is because people will have a target to fulfil.Otherwise people will get lazy.
So if you do not have a dream,remember to make one.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment