1. What is 'copyright'?
2. Give some examples of resources that have copyright.
3. Why do you think it is wrong to infringe on the copyright of others?
4. What do you have to do if you want to use the materials of others?
5. What may happen if you use the materials of others without their permission?
6. Have you seen others infringing on the copyright of others? What did they do?
7. What can you do to make sure that you do not infringe on the copyright of others?
Copyright is a form of protection given to the authors or creators of “original works of authorship,” . What that means is that, as the author of the work, the author alone has the right to do anything to the resource.
Some recources that have copyright are images,blogschemes and intellectual works.
It is wrong to infringe on the copyright of others because it illegal as it is considered to be stealing. Another thing is that the person who owns the resource may get angry and even report that to the police.
If you want to use the materials of others you should first ask the permission of the one who owns the resource or you can label from where you have taken the resource.
You may get sued if you do not follow the rules of copyright.
NO I have never ever seen a person doing that.
To make sure that I do not infringe on the copyright I will check through to make sure that I have labeled ever resource .
After reading this I hope you have learnt more on copyright.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment