Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Holiday Homework 4 (T3Wk10): Computer Games

1. Do you play computer games? If you do, why do you do so? If not, why are you not doing so?
2. What computer game/s do you play?
3. Why are you attracted to the computer game?
4. Do you think many students play computer games? Why do you think they do so?
5. How many hours do you spend playing computer games in one week?
6. Do you think playing computer games will affect your studies? Please explain.
7. Are you aware that people can be addicted to computer games? If so, what are you doing about it?

Today I will tell all of you about computer games.The first thing I want to tell you is that I play computer games.This is because I want to improve my mental ability.
In the previous sentence I told you that I want to improve my mental ability.I meant that I like play mental games like chess,checkers,soduku (e.t.c) As I have told you in the previous I am only attracted to mental games to improve my mental ability. Now I will tell you about other pupils playing computer games. I want to tell you that many pupils play computer games.I know that because some pupils look very tired the next morning and some pupils have their homework incomplete.Some pupils also play computer on the pretext of doing homework.

I spend about one hour playing computer games a week.This is because I only play on weekends. I do not think computer games will affect my studies because I make sure that I only play computer for a certain period of time and then I do my studies.
That is all I want to tell you. After this I hope you have learnt more on computer games.





No comments: