Monday, September 8, 2008

Holiday Homework 2 (T3Wk8): National Day

1. What is National Day?
2. Why do we celebrate National Day?
3. How did you celebrate National Day?
4. What do you think of our school's National Day celebration?
5. In what ways can we improve in our celebration of National Day?



National Day is a day when the whole of Sinapore comes together as one to celebrate Singapore's birthday.National Day sicelebrated on the 9th of August every year.This year we celebrated Singapore's 43rd birthday.
We celebrate National Day to mark the independence Singapore gained in the year 1965 .
Now I will tell you how I celebrated National Day.I saw national day from the television.It was very interesting. I also saw the aeroplane pass over house.The best thing I loved in the National Parade were the fire crackers as they were very beautiful.
A day before the Nation Parade was our School celebration.The school prepared everything very beautifully.The best thing I liked in the celebration was the parade in the morning.The celebration was so good that there is no improvment I can ask for.
That is all I want to tell you about Nation Day. I hope after reading this you learn more on National Day.

No comments: